Wednesday, May 18, 2011

EdenFantasys Highlight 5/18

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

It has been a rough week or two here at my house.  Thank goodness for my amazing family helping me out when I was sick. 

Now that I am feeling better, I am playing catch up with everything.  Right about now, I could really use a nice hot bath, with some relaxing aromatherapy.  A massage afterwards wouldn't hurt either.

EdenFantasys.com has a great selection of aromatherapy products.  Check out their candles!

I really want to get my hands on this Little Afterglow Sampler pack by JimmyJane.

Six great aromatherapy massage candles.  Sounds like the makings of a relaxing evening to me!



*Though the thoughts and words are my own, I will be provided with a gift card for sharing this post.

1 comment:

  1. I am now following you from the Mid Week Mingle, I would love for you to check out my blog http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)