Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gear Up for Halloween with EdenFantasys

Spooky. Sexy. Fun. Happy Halloween from EdenFantasys!

This is my favorite time of the year.  I just love Fall, and October is my absolute favorite month.  It's my birthday month, and I lovvvve all the whimsy associated with Halloween!  The spooky decorations, the fun costumes...the music, the books, the ghost stories, the haunted this and that shows on tv... love it, love it, love it!

If you're looking for a sexy little number to wear this Halloween, in or out of the bedroom, EdenFantasys has got you covered.  Many of their costumes and dress up accessories are 20% off right now (not to mention you get  a free gift with every purchase, and free shipping on orders of $35 right now!  Score!).

They even have men's costumes!



I'm partial to this one... but then again, my husband IS a firefighter...so he doesn't really need a costume.  It's on sale for $44.79 at the moment (plus free shipping and a free gift!).  Set includes pants with reflective trim, t-shirt, and oversized suspenders.  Hubba, hubba!



I'm loving this Retro Stewardess costume for the ladies, made by Coquette!  It covers enough, while still being sassy.  Includes dress and hat for $31.19! 

I'm browsing right now and seeing a ton of great costumes, nurses, pirates, vampires, fairy tale characters, and more!  Go check out the selection for yourself!









*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)