Tuesday, December 11, 2012

White Sands Infinity Finishing Spray

I have LONG hair.  It's currently right about to my tail bone.  I just trimmed an inch or so off recently to get rid of some split ends.  I also wear bangs.  Needless to say, I love trying out new hair care products, and I go through some hair spray to keep my bangs under control, especially.  It is so hard to find a good hair spray that HOLDS, but doesn't make your hair crunchy and looking stiff, or gummy, or immediately drying your hair out.


I also have two daughters, and while I don't like to use a lot of product in their hair, or use it very often if I do, sometimes it is just a necessity.  My oldest started cheerleading over the Summer.  It is a very active sport, and her hair needs to look cute and put together, while staying out of her face.  The challenge is to keep it that way once we fix it, with all the jumping and cheering going on. 

When I heard about White Sand's Infinity Finishing Spray, and that it was the favorite hairspray for Dancing with the Stars contestants (it was given rave reviews from Sabrina Bryan!), I was immediately intrigued.  If it was good enough to keep these big stars happy and their hair in place for all of that dancing, would it work to keep my daughter's hair up too? 

Here are some backstage beauty secrets from Russell Latham and Hairstylist Robert Wilson on the voluminous curls you frequently see on Dancing with the Stars:

 
Clean hair was blown dry with a tiny spritz of White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Hold. Before setting with a curling iron, a tiny bit more Liquid Texture Medium Hold was applied, curling the dancers’ tresses in the desired pattern of the night and clipped. Upon returning from makeup, the clippies were removed and hair would be teased at the root. Curls were then fingered out into gorgeous waves, securing the look with White Sands Infinity Hair Spray.

I have to say, that I am impressed by the Infinity spray!  Not only does it work, it kept my daughter's hair nice through her games, which was the ultimate test for me, but it has a pleasant fragrance.  I don't know about you, but I am a drug store beauty queen.  Side effect of playing The Coupon Wars.  Some hair sprays just downright STINK.  I'm used to it, but my daughters would hold their breath and complain any time we needed to give their hair a spritz.  They have no problem with this hair spray, and that is one less battle for this mama.

It is very versatile, it's a finishing spray, but can be used while styling as well, and even helps to protect hair from heat damage.  We have used this spray several times with both a curling iron and hot rollers.  This product leaves a nice shine as well as the hold, but I found that using this with styling tools really adds more shine.  My daughter has gorgeous dark blonde hair, and the shine with this is incredible. 

I love using this spray on my bangs and to keep the top of my hair smooth and tame those little stick ups.  It holds, while still leaving my hair soft, and not super stiff!  I've also noticed that even when it rains, the hold and texture doesn't change.  Some hair sprays can get a bit gummy if it's really humid and wet.  Not Infinity!  It is fantastic and I couldn't recommend it enough.  It is not a drug store hair product, so it's a bit more expensive, but I would purchase this again without hesitation.  You don't need much, and the mist is fine so you don't use a lot when you spray.  Between my daughter and I using this (and I do use hair spray nearly every day on my own hair) for over two months now, we still have well over 3/4 of the bottle left. 

This would be amazing for keeping your hair in check for all those holiday parties coming up!  I can't wait to try more from their amazing line of hair care products!

Infinity Finishing Spray instantly transforms into the hairspray of choice for the stylist and the styled. Due to the product’s versatility and infinite styling options, Infinity is a flexible finish spray, providing incredible hold, control, and volume. It can be easily combed through for any style change, provides UV protection, and repels moisture, even in the harshest weather conditions. Infinity Finishing Spray is also ideal with any hot tool, allowing you to create and recreate with ease.

White Sands has a full-line of hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, styling sprays, and styling products, treatments, accessories and styling tools.  White Sands Infinity retails for $21 and can be found in salons and on White Sands’ website.




*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)