Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amy Adele, Review




If you're looking for a place to purchase quality customized stationary, invitations, labels, cards and gifts--Amy Adele is the place to go.  I have recently been looking to build up a stash of stationary and business cards for Flip Flop Reviews, so I was excited for the chance to review for Amy Adele.  It was so fun to browse though the website and look at all of the great designs available, and I love that I can customize them to be what *I* want them to be.

I was generously offered a set of customized note cards.  After much browsing (so.many.cute.designs!) I finally settled on the Blue Scallop Border Flat Cards and personalized them to include Flip Flop Reviews at the top.  The blue scallops remind me a bit of ocean waves.  Amy Adele's flat note cards are great for sending out notes and tucking special messages into packages or lunches.  These would make wonderful recipe cards too.  Just add something like "From the Kitchen Of..." at the top.  Cute!  The possibilities are endless, and these are so nice to have on hand. 


The note cards arrived quickly after ordering.  They came nestled in a beautiful drawstring storage pouch, and the box also included a sweet thank you for ordering note, as well as a note card stating that all of the items at Amy Adele are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper, even the envelopes and labels.  The packing peanuts tucked into the box to keep your order safe while shipping are biodegradable too!  I love that Amy Adele cares about our environment. 


The 3.5"x5" cards are crisp and clear, and printed on quality paper.  There are so many delightful designs to choose from.  They're sure to put a smile on the face of anyone who sees them.  I received a pack of 24, and I was pleased to find out that note cards from Amy Adele *always* include envelopes! 

I will be sure to keep Amy Adele in mind for birthday invitations next time I need them.  When I was browsing for the note cards, I peeked at the selection and the invitations are adorable.  Check out Amy Adele for all your customized stationary needs and while you're at it, become a fan on facebook to hear about great promotions and new styles!




 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)