Sunday, December 18, 2011

New & Improved Triple Action Purex Laundry Detergent



As a Purex Insider, I'm always excited to tell you about the great products that Purex puts on the market.  As a Mom, who has a LOT of laundry, I'm always excited to test out these great products myself.  I'm one of those crazy ladies who loves laundry detergent and fabric softeners.  I only wish I loved to actually DO the laundry as much as I love to just smell the detergents, haha.  I bet my husband wishes the same thing.  Scent is really important to me when I'm doing laundry...but so is using a high quality laundry detergent so that I don't have to worry about pre-treating every single stain, or pulling something out of the dryer only to have to put it right back into the laundry pile because the stain is still there.  I've been using Purex for years because it's affordable, quality detergent, and it just doesn't let me down.



Recently, Purex sent me a bottle of their New and Improved Triple Action, Bright-White-Clean, Detergent.  I recieved the Mountain Breeze scent, and it's fabulous.  So fresh, and so clean!  My scent loving nose definitely approves, and let me tell you, while it does smell great, it's not at all overpowering and you're not going to be sneezing or getting a headache because it's lingering in your fabrics.  If scents just generally bother you though, there is also a Free & Clear version available as well, I just haven't tried that one because, well, no scent would just take all the fun out of laundry for me!  Wait, did I just say laundry is fun?  Um... 

Really though, I can't wait to try all of the great scents, like After the Rain, Lavender Fresh, Original Fresh, Linen and Lillies (my favorite!), and Lilac & White Lavender.  I realize these scents have been out for awhile, but with this new and improved formula I'll have to try them all again anyway.  For...research purposes...yes.  I'm sure my husband won't mind if I come home with five bottle of laundry detergent at one time.  :D

So anyways.  Over the past year or so, the scientists that work for Purex have been working really hard to make the Purex formula even BETTER, while still maintaining affordability and value for consumers.  Purex is confident that their mission was successful, and I have to say that I agree!

I have two daughters, ages five and four who lovvve to play in the mud, do art projects and just plain get MESSY!  Plus a husband (ewww, grimy work clothes and sweaty workout clothes!) and well, I'm just clumsy myself so I'm always spilling something.  This new Purex has been working very well for our needs, and I'll definitely be purchasing more.  I do still need to pre-treat some stains, but it's not a big deal if I forget.  This is good stuff!



Oh!  And just like all of Purex's current detergents, these are specially formulated to work with traditional and HE washers. 

Keep an eye out here in the next few weeks, as I should be having a giveaway for some FREE Purex, so you can test this new and improved formula out for yourself.  Yeah!!

Also, beginning in early 2012, Purex will bring back FreeSamplePurex.com, and will be giving out free samples.  I'll be sure to post a reminder as soon as I hear this site is live. 








*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)