Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bodycology: Island Coconut Review

Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc., was founded in 2003 and is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The Dallas-based company creates innovative, spa-quality product lines that appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Their fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology® -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s®, Slice of Life™, and Cantu® hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals.  I love that about them.  Along with their amaaaazing scents , and their affordable price tag.


Bodycology recently introduced a new fragrance to their lineup.  Island Coconut.  Tempting.The essence of the beach comes alive with the tempting scent of fresh cut coconut and sweet cream.  Complete with moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C.They smell amazing, and the second I sprayed the body mist, I was craving summer and the beach.  The body wash is rich and creamy, and from someone who adores the scent of coconuts, it is just heavenly.  I can close my eyes and imagine myself in a tropical paradise!  My favorite is to use the Island Coconut body wash, and then use my Bodycology Coconut Lime body mist. 



First of all I have to say I LOVE coconut.  Coconut to me just spells
warm summer days, sand and beaches.

Island Coconut body cream by bodycology is exactly as the bottle says:

"Tempting"  The essence of the beach comes alive with the tempting
scent of fresh cut coconut and sweet cream.

The cream  feels so silky soft and smells so wonderful its hard not to  use the whole tube.



Check out the full line of bodycology® products here:  http://www.bodycology.com/products.html.  I really want to try the White Gardenia, and the Cherry Blossom, as well as the Clean Lemon (though I do wish that came in more than a hand soap).

In my area, you can find these at Walgreens, Walmart, and Target... but you can click here, to find out where you can get  bodycology® where you are.

Have you tried any bodycology® products?  What do you think of them?  What's your favorite scent?  :o)

*We were given samples of the new fragrance Island Coconut from Bodycology for the purposes of this review.

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)