Monday, May 23, 2011

Gear up for summer adventures with Kidorable and get 20% off!



As I'm sure you know, I'm a big fan of Kidorable.  Their items are just so cute and FUN!

From now to May 31st you can save 20% on the purchase of Kidorable Backpacks by using code SUMMER33.  Children love packing them up with their snacks, books and more. Check out their backpack styles for girls and boys.

Kidorable recently sent us their Fireman Backpack.

Designed to hold the imagination and more
For the beach, the park, a picnic, or school, Kidorable’s toddler-sized backpacks are perfect for everyday adventures. Our easy to wash PVC backpacks have both inside and outside pockets for child-sized outings.
(backpacks measure roughly 10” x 8” x 6”)

As you may or may not know, my husband is a firefighter, and so our girls imagination often includes fighting fires and they dream of being as brave as their dad some day.  This backpack is incredibly well made (and not to mention cute!), but what I like best about all of Kidorable's great products, is that they truly spark creativity.  I love watching my girls' imaginations soar when wearing and using Kidorable items. 

The materials used are both soft and durable (so important for a backpack like this that will be used on many of a child's adventures), as well easy super easy to clean (just wipe it down).  This particular style feature's three outer pockets, and the zipper pull is an adorable little fire hydrant.  It is definitely more for play than for school use, it's not quite large enough to fit standard folders, though I know first hand that it can fit a lot of other items in it.  We used it this week to load up supplies for a backyard picnic, and it would be great for car trips and to take to a park, or even as an overnight bag for a trip to grandma's house.  Overall, the only thing I don't care for about this backpack is the name.  Fireman Backpack, I know, I know, I'm being nit-picky here, but this is a completely gender neutral product from my point of view, even though I am sure that boys tend to gravitate towards it more often, perhaps a name change to the Firefighter Style? 


Kidorable offers many other great backpack styles.  You're sure to find a style that is perfect for your child! 




*I received a backpack for the purposes of this review from Kidorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)