Thursday, October 27, 2011

EdenFantasys Highlight 10/27

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

WOW, has EdenFantasys been exploding with new lingerie lately!  Every time I check the site, there seems to be more new items.  As a girl who loves to get dolled up every now and then, this is awesome!  I have seen so many great new pieces that I have added to my wish list (a feature that I find so handy!). 

The other day I was surprised to find that not only are they carrying a ton of great new lingerie, they have begun to carry some super cute new clothing items as well.  A lot of these are items I would have worn when I was younger (I just turned 27.  I am not sure how I feel about that yet, haha.), but there are even a few things that I'm considering ordering the next time I shop there (by the way, if you're planning to place an order, you can use code ST4 for a discount!).  They have some really cute dresses, tops, and even bottoms available now.  I think most of the dresses would only work as tops on me as well, but I have that problem a lot.  Tall, with a long torso.  ::shrugs::  I prefer my shirts a little bit longer anyway, so I often buy shorter dresses to wear with a pair of jeans.  Here are a couple of my favorites.






Classy Elegance Dress by Espiral




I wonder what's next, shoes?  I bet they'd carry some really spicy pairs of shoes if they decided to...but I think I'd actually rather that they didn't.  I like shoes a little too much and I seriously might end up broke, haha. 





*I will receive a gift card for this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)