Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Checking In!

Hi, everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.  I'm finally getting out of my funk, it seems.  With my recent health issues, moving, my daughter starting her first year of school, and well, just LIFE, I feel like I've been neglecting Flip Flop Reviews a bit.  It hasn't been intentional, I've just either been very busy, or not feeling well. 

However, I love writing and reviewing for Flip Flop, so that just won't do!  I've been around and posting here and there, but not with the frequency that we had last year, so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of reviewing more products for you all, more often.  Hoping for some great giveaways, too!  What do you think?  Are there any products or companies that you'd like to see reviews and/or giveaways for?  I have a couple coming up, I keep a list in our sidebar over on the left.  Laura Mercier, Foundation, KM Fantasy Massage Oil Candles, Simple Green, Soap & Paper Factory, Sue Devitt's Eye Intensifier Pencil, and I just received my review copy of The Book of Lost Fragrances this week I'm in the middle of reading that so I can let you all know what I thought.  So far, so good!
I'm currently working on the new house, and that's taking up a lot my time lately.  I'm doing a lot of painting, decorating and fixing/restoring furniture.  I can't decide exactly what I want for my living room!  So far, I've got beige walls, brown couches, and dark brown furniture (painting it, to use what I have and make it work!).  I can't decide on accent colors.  Right now I have a lot of burgundy...but I think I might try white, cream, blue, green, and maybe some yellow?  What do you think?  Do you have any suggestions?
I'd love to work on some home decorating and accent reviews, and I will be sure to post pictures of my progress too!  I just finished my oldest daughter's room, aside from a few small details.  It's super pink!  She's my little girly-girl.  I'm working on my youngest daughter's room as well, but still need to paint it.  She picked out a purple/lilac paint.  So pretty.

 
I'd also like to work on some reviews for Must Have Vacation products and apparel!  We're planning a VERY exciting and MAGICAL vacation this Summer and I'm SO excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)