Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Toast to Champagne

I don't drink much, but I have found that I love a nice glass of wine or if I'm feeling extra indulgent, a bit of champagne, every now and then.  I was just saying the other night that I regretted not keeping wine in the house for nights when a small glass just sounds so perfect.  I'm definitely going to have to start stocking up and keeping some on hand.  The only problem is that I live in Pennsylvania, so it's a little more inconvenient to purchase anything alcoholic because it's just not available in places that I normally shop.  I have to go to a store (or restaurant/bar/etc) that is able to sell it, and there's just not that many in my area.  It's not sold in grocery stores in my area, and I'm boring so I don't go very many other places!  I'm left simply enjoying a glass here and there when I'm out to eat sometimes. 

I've thought about maybe joining a wine club, or ordering online from someplace like wine.com.  Looks like they're having a Spring Savings event going on right now too, up to 50% off.  You know how I love a good sale!


Brought To By Wine.com, Purveyors of Fine Wine and Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)