Watch the video below to see the drama that unfolds when Alexa finds out that Gayle is starting her own mobile beauty business.
Jerseylicious: Glam Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FBF-8QEWMw
Description: Is Gayle ripping off Alexa's mobile beauty business idea? See the press release that has Alexa up in arms!
Jerseylicious: Bad Hair Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYPn_jQRkFU
Description: Filippo wants to open a pizzeria barbershop--but beauty school is not for him! Meanwhile, Lorenzo worries about landing an internship.
Here are some Summer Beauty tips from Tracy of Jerseylicious as well as Anthony of Jerseylicious!
1. Condition: The sun makes your hair dry and dead. So while you’re laying out, put some leave-in conditioner or use a treatment in your hair to prevent damage.
2. A tan is a must have! But no tan is worth ruining your skin. Make sure you throw on sunscreen even if it’s a low number sunscreen like 4! Just don’t put baby oil on!
3. Get yourself a Maxi dress. It can come in handy as a cover up for your bathing suit or could be cute for dinner right from the beach/pool.
4. Summer is great for hats. Either a big floppy hat to block the sun or a cute straw fedora to match your sundress.
5. Make-up is not necessary for the beach. But a bare face isn’t right either. So put on some mascara on top and bottom lashes, it will brighten up your eyes! (Never know when you’ll run into a cutie on the beach!)
1. Add some summer highlights -- doesn't have to be a lot -- just a few to give a sun-kissed glow.
2. Get an antifrizz treatment. Summer humidity can cause a very bad hair day and GK hair or Bioionic Kerasmooth can be life savers.
3. When out in the sun, put 1 pint of lakme sun care treatment in a spray bottle to 2 pints of water, and keep spraying and coming your hair all day. It helps with sun damage.
4. If you're a guy and you're bald out in the sun, wear a sunscreen on your head with a SPF of at least 30.
5. Ponytails are timeless classics.