Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back to School with Tiny-Prints


This year is particularly memorable for me as far as the Back-to-School Season goes, because my baby is starting Kindergarten.  How on Earth did I blink and five years passed by so quickly?

So it's time to buckle down and stop ignoring the fact that my baby is getting older (at least I still have a couple more pre-school years with her little sister...and maybe I will be blessed with more little ones in the future!  One can hope!), and get ready with the back-to-school preparations.  Shopping for clothes, and shoes, and school supplies.  Gathering recipes for fun lunchbox treats and after school snacks.  First day of school teachers gift ideas...I just feel like we need to start the school year off right and let her teacher know that we appreciate all the hard work she will put in this year in helping to shape my daughter's future!  Maybe some teachers stationary?  So much to busy us with over the next couple of weeks before the school year begins.

A friend of mine once shared pictures of her children on their first day back-to-school, and each child held up a sign with their name and grade level.  I thought that was such a CUTE idea and I plan to make that a tradition.  I just need to find the perfect sign.  I have seen some printables, but none have been "the one," yet. 

We are starting to wind down the Summer.  Trying to get to bed earlier is a big one.  Our schedules have been all out of whack the past couple of months.  We have been sleeping in, eating late meals, going to bed way too late.  It's time to start getting into a routine to prepare ourselves for the early mornings.  Do you have any tips for getting ready for the school year?

Be sure to check out the great selection of Back-to-School Basics and Beyond at TinyPrints for some great finishing touches on your back-to-school shopping.




  *I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)