Sunday, August 14, 2011

EdenFantasys Highlight - 8/14

EdenFantasys has really been impressing me lately with all the new lingerie styles they are stocking.  I think I need to place an order soon! 

Check out this gorgeous new item from Coquette!


I own a few lingerie pieces from Coquette and they are always top quality and well made.  I expect that this would be no different.  It's available in blue instead of red, as well.  I've always been more of a red kind of girl myself, but the blue is quite pretty.  The different colors lead to two very different looks in the same piece of lingerie.  It is also available in sizes ranging from small to 3/4X, which is just awesome.  So many times it seems that lingerie forgets all about the curvy ladies.  This is such a figure flattering design too. 

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Don't forget that you get a free gift with every order at EdenFantasys too!  Just click the Free Gift icon near the top of the page, to add your gift to your order.  I just noticed while I was browsing tonight as well, that they are now offering you a choice of free gifts.  This is awesome!  I have only ever seen one gift and now they are giving you an option so you can hopefully find something that suits your needs.




 *I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)