Monday, August 22, 2011

Blue Sky Scrubs

A few years ago...okay, okay, more like ten years ago, I worked as a nursing assistant in an assisted living facility.  I have fond memories of that time period in my life.  I know this is completely nerdy, but I always had so much fun looking through catalogs of scrubs that would come in the mail.  Obviously they are a necessity, and not only are they incredibly comfortable, but they can be so cute too!

I was recently browsing around at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/.  They have a great selection of discount scrub tops.  With as many of my shirts that end up with paint or food or goodness knows what on them here at home...maybe I should just invest in a couple comfy pairs of scrubs to wear around the house?  I don't know, I think I would feel silly wearing them while not in a medical or lab type profession, but it's a nice idea since they wash and wear so easily.   They even have scrubs for kids!  They would be fun to wear for Halloween too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)