Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Travel Channel Feud

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

When my wife asked me to go to --- to look into the extended channel packages I had no idea it was because she wanted to watch all the Travel shows on The Travel Channel! I mean, I love her and that she’s got a great wanderlust but we just got married and we really can’t afford to be dreaming about travelling all over the country right now. There’s no use sitting there all day thinking about all the places you can’t go if you ask me! I don’t mind that channel though because it’s got Anthony Bourdainand also that Adam Richman guy who hosts Man vs. Food which I think are both great guy shows. My mom would hate them but my wife doesn’t seem to mind them too bad so I guess it makes sitting through all her wispy travel shows worth it. I don’t know if we need all these channels but I guess I’m really glad we now have the travel channel since we both seem to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)