Thursday, September 8, 2011

Costume Discounters Deluxe Angelica Costume Review


With the transition from Summer to Fall, it's time to start thinking, at least a little, about Halloween!  I *love* Halloween.  I always have.  Last year, my sweet little girls wore homemade costumes and dressed up as Dalmatian puppies, since their daddy is a firefighter!


As absolutely adorable as they were, and as fun as it was to make those costumes, this year, I just wanted the convenience of already made costumes.  It's been such a busy summer, and we're easing into the start of a new school year.  After thinking of something that the entire family could get into the spirit and dress up with if they wanted to, and "okay"ing it with the girls, I searched for pirates Halloween costumesTons of options at Costume Discounters!


I wanted something that would be warm enough for a cold October night, and sturdy enough that we could re-use it in our dress up bin later.  I came across Costume Discounter's selection of Pirates of the Caribbean costumes, and settled on the Deluxe Angelica CostumeThis officially licensed Disney costume is new for 2011 to coincide with the recent release of the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  While my daughters have never watched these movies in their entirety, they know who most of the characters are and love them.

This deluxe costume comes with a shirt, a vest, corset, belt, pants, boot covers AND a hat.  My five year old was just tickled with this costume.  She thinks the hat is awesome and the feather on it just made her day.  This costume is comfortable, and easy to move around in.  You can easily layer it over some leggings and an undershirt for added warmth if needed, as well. 

Check out our little Pirate Photo Shoot...

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Ahoy, matey!

Aaarrrggghhh

Walk The Plank!
This is going to be such a fun Halloween!




*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)