Thursday, September 22, 2011

EdenFantasys Highlight - 9/22

It is nearly October.  Just about time to start thinking about Halloween.  Dressing up!  Costume parties!  FUN!  October is my favorite month of the whole year.  I have always loved costumes and dressing up.  I love the magic and the whimsy of Halloween. 
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeAs you all know I highlight products or just awesome features about EdenFantasys about every two weeks (or at least, I try to), so today I wanted to take a few minutes to show you some of their fantastic costume section.  Now, a lot of these pieces would definitely be considered to be more on the side of lingerie than something you could wear out on Halloween or to a costume party, but they have quite a few cute costumes that you could totally get away with wearing out of the bedroom.  I've seen people wear less to the mall on a normal day, honestly, haha.

Anyway, I was just checking out the selection of costumes at EdenFantasys and they just recently got quite a few new ones in stock.


I absolutely adore this Flapper Costume by Coquette!  It's a little pricey, at $47.99, but with Coquette, you're getting a quality costume that will last a long time.  Plus, it comes with the gorgeous flapper dress, a feathered headband, long satin gloves, the beaded necklace, and the cigarette holder.  All you'd need is a pair of cute shoes! 



I love this Saloon Girl costume too, but I wish the skirt part of the dress were a bit longer.  It's still super cute, and made by Coquette, so I would fully expect quality.  It's $68.99, but you get the dress, lace gloves, a fan, a feather headpiece and a pair of fishnet pantyhose to complete the look.



You could definitely wear this to a costume party, or out on Halloween night.  Again, this Vampire costume is made by Coquette (I'm sensing a theme here, I seem to like their costumes more than any others, haha).  It's $59.99,  and features a stretch lace and velvet top with lace up detail, a matching stretch skirt with lace mermaid hem and a mesh cape with high collar. Plus, vampire fangs are included.  Awesome!






*I will receive a gift card for sharing this post, though all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)