Thursday, September 8, 2011

EdenFantasys Highlight - 9/8

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Ahhh, massages.  No matter how they're given, they're amazing, but how about taking your massage up a notch with some massage aids?  EdenFantasys carries a fantastic selection of massage oils, creams, candles, and more. 

Check out this Knead Me Massage Set:


A JimmyJane massage candle and the Contour M massager, talk about relaxing!

How about heating things up with the Heart Warmer?



I have something similar and it's wonderful!  You can also use these for hand warmers on cold days, just slip them in your pockets!  They're great for muscle cramps as well, as they act like a heating pad.  I've also heard good things about the Heart Warmer, and I plan to purchase one myself one of these days.

I have the Shunga Tenderness and Passion Collection and I can't say enough good things about it, personally. 


It comes with a 4 oz. bottle of Strawberries and Champagne flavored erotic massage oil blended with real oils and Ylang Ylang, a 3.5 oz bottle of glycerin based Strawberries and Champagne flavored aphrodisiac oil, a silk bag with Sweet snow edible powder and a feather applicator.  I adore Shunga's massage oil so much that I often massage my own legs and feet with it after a shower.  So luxurious!  The Strawberries and Champagne scent is wonderful as well.




*I will receive a gift card for this post.

2 comments:

  1. I sell and absolutely LOVE Shunga products!!! They are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 them! I have a decent amount of what you sell already, actually. I totally meant to order a couple things when Lynsie had her party for you. I am nothing if not scatterbrained, and I kept making a note to do it and forgetting. :X

    -Danielle (for some reason it's not letting me comment with my name ::kicks blogger::)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)