Monday, September 26, 2011

Signs

A couple years ago, a group of children kept wandering into our yard in search of our indoor/outdoor cat.  We had just recently moved in to our home and not yet put a fence up in our back yard.  I love children, but being a homeowner you worry about people getting hurt on your property.  I didn't want one of the children to fall and get hurt, or for my (rather anti-social) cat to scratch one of them because they went after him after he went off to try and hide in our yard. 

I told the children several times they needed to leave the cat alone, and they really needed to stay out of our yard.  I tried to be as polite about it as possible, but it made me want to take extra measures such as putting up some No Trespassing Signs.  (And no worries, we have since put up a fence, and our ant-social kitty has become an indoor only cat, minus the occasional jail breaks, haha)

Also, I realize this is totally random, but in my search online for signs I could put up before we got our fence installed, I also came across this website that has Street Signs, and Road Signs.  I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to use them to decorate with!  A little boy's room, perhaps?  So cute!



*Brought to you by your friends at StreetSigns.com

1 comment:

  1. Safety signs are very important especially in construction places. Safety Signs can help to avoid accidents and can also be life saver.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)