Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moon Dough Review


Last week, after taking my oldest to school, my youngest daughter and I walked home to find a package on our doorstep.  This is not at all unusual around here, as I'm sure you can imagine.  I'll have to be sure to give our delivery folks a nice gift this holiday season, that's for sure!  We're getting to know each other quite well. 

My three year old was beyond excited when we opened the box and discovered a Moon Dough Push N' Pop Breakfast Playset!  The sweet little girl that she is, decided to wait until her sister got home from school to dig in and play, but she sure studied the colorful box hard all day!


My girls were sure to tell me ALL about Moon Dough, as they'd learned from commercials "Mom, it NEVER dries out!"  (I hope they retain everything they learn in school as easily as everything they hear in 30 second commercials they barely pay attention to, tv is background noise here, haha). 

Recommended for ages 3 and up, Moon Dough has an all new dough formula now, which is a huge plus for us parents, as it's been redesigned to be less crumbly.  Hooray for less mess!  Plus, as my girls were sure to inform me multiple times, it NEVER dries out!  We tested this too.  My girls made me some Moon Dough waffles, and we left them out for a few days.  They are still as soft as ever. 


The new consistency of the dough, makes it a breeze to mold into the shapes you want, and it is odor free.  They are introducing lots of new play sets with this new, better, Moon Dough formula, including the Push N' Pop sets (Ocean Pals, and Breakfast, each retailing for $9.99), and a Moon Dough Snack Shop that just might appear under our Christmas tree this year.  You can purchase Moon Dough at Toys "R" Us, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Amazon.com, A.C. Moore, Michaels, and eToys. 

As I mentioned, we recieved the Push N' Pop Breakfast set.  The perfect way to start the day!  This delightful play set includes 3 easy to use Push and Pop Tools, 1 Twisty Mold, 2 Colors of Moon Dough, and 1 Themed Mat to look like a place setting.  The Push and Pop Tools are so easy to use, you just roll out the dough, push the mold into it, and when it pops up, your creation is done! 

The girls LOVE this set, and I love the easy clean up!  It's been put to use nearly every day this week.  My three year old even made up a song this morning about how much she loves Moon Dough.  So cute!

Check out the fun they had the evening we opened it.


















*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)